Today is The Shop Day of The Month, so we're going to sell it at a 50% discount (today). The price will be restored to the original later. very limited stock. Hurry up!
Besides, EVERY DAY The TOP 300 customers who purchased this Drilling Bit Set will get a Set of Plant Self Watering Spikes(15 Packs) or a Set of Hanging Flower Pots (5 PCS) for FREE! (please note your preference in the order)Thank you for your support! Hope everyone could enjoy your DIY time!
Also, every customer who places an order over $69.99 as of this week Will get an electric drill as gifts($39.99).Limited quantity!! Welcome to get yours!!!
Make perfect round holes in flower pots and ceramics, the best DIY drill set!
With this set of diamond-coated drilling tools, you can transform bowls, quilts, and glass bottles into your flower pots and decorate your home!
On the curved glass bottle, it can still perform good drilling work without affecting the strength of the glass bottle.
Sprinkle water while drilling, you can easily drill holes in materials such as Marble, Glass, Wood, Tile Bottles, Blocks Jars, Ceramic, Slate Mable, Granite Light Stone, and other hard surfaces, which can be used for both DIY and work.
- Ideal Application - This diamond coated core drill bit removes a complete circle from glass, marble, tiles, granite, ceramic or other. They are perfect for drill glass, tile bottles, blocks jars, fiberglass porcelain tile ceramic, slate Mable, granite light stone
- Super Material - These diamond drill bits made of high-speed steel that is durable and have a long service life, which is high quality and good performance that excellent for making a clean and accurate hole.
- Sharp&Smooth Cut - Coated with high-quality diamond, the diamond hole saw creates a high precision, smooth cut with no broken edges. Reduced drill speeds, low drill pressure, and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably
HOW TO USE
- Material: Diamond Coated
- Technology: Electroplate
- Applicable Rotate Speed: 800-1000 rpm
- Color: Silver
- 5 PCS (6mm/0.23", 8mm/0.31", 10mm/0.39", 12mm/0.47", 14mm/0.55")
- 10 PCS (6mm/0.23", 8mm/0.31", 10mm/0.39", 12mm/0.47", 14mm/0.55", 16mm/0.62", 18mm/0.7", 22mm/0.86", 26mm/1.02", 32mm/1.26")
- 15 PCS(6mm/0.23", 8mm/0.31", 10mm/0.39", 12mm/0.47", 14mm/0.55", 16mm/0.62", 18mm/0.7",22mm/0.86",26mm/1.02", 28mm/1.1" ,30mm/1.18" ,32mm/1.26",40mm/1.57" ,50mm/1.97")
Q: What’s the size of the drilling bits?
A: Our bits have 15 different sizes featuring: 6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/
22/25/26/28/30/40/50mm. A screwdriver is included for multiple demands.
Q: Is there a recommended rpm for use of these bits or no?
A: I disagree that you should use these hole saw drill bits at any rpm. When cutting glass, ceramics, tile, terracotta, marble, or stone you should cut slowly. On a 1-10 scale don't go higher than 2.5 or 3.
Q: Not cutting tile just spinning around. What am I doing wrong?
A: You'll need to score the tile before starting the hole. I used a Dremel tile cutting wheel to create a "V" edge. Then use the drill bit starting on an angle to catch the edge and level it out, Remember to have someone pouring water on to the surface while you drill.
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 3-15 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for!
100% RISK-FREE PURCHASE
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. Risk-Free process.